- Ear, nose and throat medicines
- Warts medicine
- Migraine medicine
- Lice and scabies medicine
- Colon-rectal medicines
- Osteoporosis medicine
- Fibers and Laxatives
- Topical Creams and Ointment
- Food preparations
- Laxatives and laxatives
- High Blood Pressure medicines
- Urinary tract medicines
- buccal medicines
- Vitamins and minerals
- skin and topical the wealthy
- Analgesic & Antipyretic medicines
- Worms medicine
- Nausea medicine
- Dandruff medicine
- Gases medicines
Products » » Human medicines
|Composition||Each tablet contains: Paracetamol 500 mg + Metoclopramide Hcl 5 mg.|
|Properties & Indications||Anovel synergistic action is obtained by combination of Paracetamol & Metoclopramide.
So Migra becomes highly effective in treating the syndromes associated with pain and nausea – as with Migraine attacks, in addition to the antemetic action, and the associated nausea.
It,s effect is proved also in the treatment of vomiting manifested with hyperthermia in particular, as in cases of G.l infections
|Contra Indications||- Is not recommended for patients with hepatic or renal impairment.
- Is not given post surgery, neither for patients with intestinal obstruction ,nor with digestive hemorrhage
|Side Effects||Mostly no undesired effects is noticed with the recommended doses, but :
- Extrapyramidal symptoms may occur due to high dose of Metoclopramide.
- Drowsiness, Lassitude, Skin rash occur rarely, but no longer if treatment is stopped.
|Precautions||When necessary with pregnancy or during lactation , the drug shall be given with caution.|
|Drug Interactions||Such interactions occur with :
- Antimuscarinic Drugs antagonize the effect of Metoclopramide.
- Neurological inhibitors may increase the product effects.
- Alcohol toxicity is increased with the drug.
- Desipramine reduces the absorption of the drug.
- With Other analgesic products:
- With Phenobarbitones, as its tolerance is increased
- With Asperin : as the salicylates concentration is increased in blood.
|Use & Dose||By oral administration:
Adults : 1-2 tablets 3-4 times daily , or according to physicians directions.
|Over Dosage||With high doses and during the first 24 hours, there might be Lassitude, Fatigue, Vomiting, Loss of appetite and Abdominal Pain, if high doses are taken.
Liver necrosis might occur too, due to paracetamol.
|Packing||20 tablets in two blisters in a blue cartoon pack with insert leaflet.|