- Ear, nose and throat medicines
- Warts medicine
- Migraine medicine
- Lice and scabies medicine
- Colon-rectal medicines
- Osteoporosis medicine
- Fibers and Laxatives
- Topical Creams and Ointment
- Food preparations
- Laxatives and laxatives
- High Blood Pressure medicines
- Urinary tract medicines
- buccal medicines
- Vitamins and minerals
- skin and topical the wealthy
- Analgesic & Antipyretic medicines
- Worms medicine
- Nausea medicine
- Dandruff medicine
- Gases medicines
Products » » Human medicines
|Composition||each tablet contains: 500 mg of pure dried yeast.|
|Properties||Dark beige tablets, each gram contains:
Vit.B1 0,1 mg – Vit.B2 0,04 mg – Niacin 0,3 mg. in addition to other B vitamin group, Vit. PP and amino acids which are important for the body especially in recovery period, during and after antibiotics treatment which eliminates all gastro-intestinal bacteria which produces vitamin B complex.
|Uses||* Gastric disorders: Yestasina activates digestion especially for those who suffer from pressure, anxiety, colon disturbances and other gastric disorders.
* Recovery: Using antibiotics lead to kill intestinal germs which generated vitamin B complex, Yeastasina is the compensation of vitamins deficiency.
* Acne: Yestasina contains amino acids and vit.B complex. It increases body immunity against bacteria especially staphylococcus and streptococcus which are the cause of acne. It doesn't have any contra-indications with other external preparations for acne especially Polysina soap with antiseptic creams.
* Athletes: they need more energy than normal people. Yestasina provides this energy. It contains proteins and carbohydrates thus it helps better muscles performance.
|Administration||3 – 9 tablets daily as needed or as directed by the physician|
|Side effects||Yestasina has no side effects if it is used as prescribed. If the dose is increased for more than 16 tablets (8 grams) daily, diarrhea will appear in some individuals. It disappears upon stop using Yestasina.|
|Package||5 blisters in a carton box, each blister contains 10 tablets with leaflet.|
|Note||keep this medication in a cold, dry place away from sunlight.|